Recent publications from Constellation Consulting team members include:
- Miller, A. (Pending – 2016). The Value of Crime Prevention: Avoiding Direct, Indirect, and Societal Costs of Crime in Crime Prevention: International Perspectives, Issues, & Trends. Winterdyk, J. ed.. Temple University Press.
- McIntyre, S. & Miller, A. (2015). Under the Radar: The Sexual Exploitation of Young Men in Western Canada in Youth at Risk and Youth Justice: A Canadian Perspective, 2nd Edition. Winterdyk, J.A. & Smandych, R. (eds.). Oxford University Press.
- Winterdyk, J. & Miller, A. (2014). Transnational issues related to corrections in Handbook on Transnational Crime and Justice, 2nd Edition. Reichel, P. & Albanese, J. (eds.) SAGE Publications.
- Winterdyk, J. & Miller, A. (2014). Juvenile Justice and Young Offenders: A Canadian Overview in Juvenile Justice: International Perspectives, Models and Trends. Winterdyk, J. A. ed. CRC Press.
- Winterdyk J. & Miller, A. (2013). Adult Corrections within a Canadian Context in Adult Corrections in Canada . Winterdyk, J. & Weinrath, M. (eds.). deSitter Publications.
- Hinks, C., Miller, A. & Pauls, M. (2012). The Grande Prairie PACT Program Evaluation: Discrepancy Between Model Evaluation Practice and Constrained Real World Evaluation of Crime Prevention in Small Communities. International Journal of Child, Youth, and Family Studies. 4:1, 136-146.